Frequently Asked Questions
A water purifier is one of the best and effective methods to eliminate the contamination present in the water. Generally, the water purifier is based on various technology such as RO, i.e., reverse osmosis and UV rays. These technologies eliminate contamination from the water. Although no technology is 100% safe, a water purifier usually removes 99.9% of water contamination present.
While buying a water purifier, you should focus on various factors like a source of water or regularly used water quality, the technology used in the water purifier, the water purifier's capacity, the price of the water purifier, and other. But along these features, you should also focus on the brand of the water purifier as trusted brands use good quality spare parts.
- Aquaguard Reviva
- Aquaguard Reviva NXT HD
- Aquaguard Classic Plus (Black/Grey) None Storage
- Aquaguard Meghna (Universal Water Purifier)
- Aquaguard Reviva UV (With Storage Capacity)
- Kent Grand Plus( Zero Wastage Technology)
- Kent Prime Plus (Digital Display)
- Kent Pride Pride Plus
- Kent Excell Plus (Under The Counter)
- Kent Maxx